|Your access to and use of this Site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Jagsonpal are superseded and of no force or effect.
1. You may download, display or print information from this Site (the "Information") solely for non-commercial personal use.
2. You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information you download. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without written permission of Jagsonpal. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Jagsonpal. Jagsonpal neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Jagsonpal.
3. With the exception of the foregoing limited authorization, no license to or right in any copyright of Jagsonpal or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
4. The Jagsonpal Internet sites may contain or reference trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Jagsonpal, its affiliates and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Jagsonpal, its affiliates and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
5. While Jagsonpal uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Jagsonpal makes no warranties or representations with respect to the content of the Site, which is provided "as is". Jagsonpal accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this Site or its content. In particular, Jagsonpal will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the information contained on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Jagsonpal also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. Jagsonpal reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Site. Jagsonpal entity controlling this Site accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its Site, whether the result of actions or omissions of an entity of Jagsonpal or a third party.
6. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of Jagsonpal or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Jagsonpal is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
7. The Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Jagsonpal reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.
8. Jagsonpal Internet sites may contain information on its worldwide products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a Jagsonpal product or service on a Jagsonpal Internet site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location. You should rely on product information especially created for your location. That information can be found on the Internet sites of the Jagsonpal affiliates in your location.
10. Although Jagsonpal may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Jagsonpal is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Jagsonpal will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Jagsonpal to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
11. Jagsonpal may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
12. Links to this Site are permitted only to the home page. Deep linking is not permitted without the prior written consent of Jagsonpal.
13. Framing of this Site by sites or site elements of parties not part of Jagsonpal is not permitted. In-line linking or any other manner of incorporating parts of this Site in sites of parties not part of Jagsonpal is equally prohibited.
1. Pledge on Privacy
The term "personal data" as used in this Policy refers to information such as your name, birth date, e-mail address or mailing address, that can be used to identify you. Jagsonpal will not process your personal data without your consent. In processing your personal data, we pledge to fully comply with internationally recognized standards of privacy protection. In so doing, we ensure compliance by our staff with strict standards of security and confidentiality. The next sections explain how and when we collect personal data from you.
2. Intended Use of Personal Data
Most of our services do not require any form of registration, allowing you to visit our site without telling us who you are. However, some services may require registration. When you register with us, you may need to complete certain fields (some are required and some are optional), as well as choose a user name and password. In these situations, if you choose to withhold any personal data requested by us, it may not be possible for you to gain access to certain parts of the site and for us to respond to your query. Jagsonpal processes personal data for specific and limited purposes which we inform you about when we ask you for information. For example, we may collect and use personal data to provide you with products or services, to bill you for products and services you request, to market products and services which we think may be if interest to you, or to communicate with you for other purposes. Information you send to our customer service department is used only to help resolve your problem and is otherwise kept private. Jagsonpal keeps your data only for as long as is reasonably needed for such purposes and in accordance with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or documentation retention requirements.
3. Non-Disclosure of Information
Jagsonpal will not sell, share, or otherwise distribute your personal data to third parties outside Jagsonpal. However, personal data may occasionally be transferred to third parties who act for or on behalf of Jagsonpal, or in connection with the business of Jagsonpal, for further processing in accordance with the purpose(s) for which the data were originally collected. Where disclosure of personal data to a third party is likely or necessary for whatever reason, Jagsonpal will, wherever possible, endeavor to ensure that the disclosure and intended use of the data are clearly indicated. Such third parties may operate different privacy policies. However, we endeavor to ensure that such third parties provide the same level of protection as Jagsonpal and, where appropriate, we will contractually require them to process data transferred only for the purposes expressly authorized by Jagsonpal. We will not share with third parties any data about you that is sensitive (e.g., medical information) in the absence of your prior and explicit consent. Your consent may always be revoked at a later date. If consent is revoked Jagsonpal may not be able to carry out certain requests made by you. Jagsonpal will, where practicable, inform third parties to whom your data have been transferred of your withdrawal of consent.
4. Right of Access
You have the right to access and update your personal data or to require their deletion. We endeavor to ensure that personal data are up-to-date, accurate, and complete. If you wish to access or correct your personal data held by us, please contact the webmaster. Your requests will be dealt with in a prompt and proper manner. No charge will be levied for complying with a correction request, however, for all other requests Jagsonpal may charge a small fee to cover its costs. Requests to delete personal data will be subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document filing or retention obligations imposed on Jagsonpal.
5. Security and Confidentiality
To ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data that Jagsonpal collects on-line, Jagsonpal uses data networks protected, inter alia, by industry standard firewall and password protection. Access to personal data is restricted to those employees who have a need to use the data and who have been trained to handle such data properly and observe strict standards of confidentiality. If an employee breaches our policies and procedures he/she will be disciplined accordingly. Staff compliance with our policies and procedures is regularly audited and reviewed. While we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse or alteration to data, we try to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
6. Data Transfer Abroad
Jagsonpal is a global enterprise and has databases in different jurisdictions. Jagsonpal may transfer your data to one of its databases outside your country of domicile. If the level of privacy protection in a country does not comply with recognized international standards, we will ensure that data transfers to Jagsonpal databases in that country are adequately protected and that the transfer of data to third parties in such countries will not occur unless we obtain your express consent to such transfer in advance.
7. Anonymous Data and "Cookies"
Most of the information that Jagsonpal collects from its website(s) is anonymous information, such as the pages you visit and searches you perform. When you visit our website we do not collect any personal data from you unless otherwise authorized by you. Anonymous information is processed by Jagsonpal to help improve the contents of the site and to compile aggregate statistics about individuals using our site for internal, market research purposes. In so doing, Jagsonpal may install "cookies" that collect the first level domain name of the user (e.g., "bigmail.com" from an e-mail address of "firstname.lastname@example.org") and the date and time of access. "Cookies" by themselves cannot be used to discover the identity of the user. A "cookie" is a small piece of information which is sent to your browser and stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies do not damage your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a "cookie", this will enable you to decide if you want to accept it or not.
Jagsonpal does not condone "spamming". Spamming is defined as sending unsolicited e-mails, usually of a commercial nature, in large numbers and repeatedly to individuals with whom the sender has had no previous contact or who have declined to receive such communications. In contrast, where Jagsonpal believes that certain product, health, or other information is of importance to you it reserves the right to inform you by e-mail whilst giving you the choice of opting out of such service.
9. Personal Information and Children
Jagsonpal will not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal data from a minor under the age of 13, without obtaining prior consent from a person with parental responsibility (e.g., a parent or guardian) through direct off-line contact. We will provide the parent with (i) notice of the specific types of personal data being collected from the minor, and (ii) the opportunity to object to any further collection, use, or storage of such information. Jagsonpal abides by the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act in the U.S. and respect similar laws designed to protect children found in other countries.
10. Links to Other Sites
11. Contact Jagsonpal